Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fooooood

Huzzah! my first food blog!

I lived on-campus this first year at college, which means I was required to get a pretty huge mealplan to use at an meh dining hall. I admit that the food was okay(ish) and the perk was that it was all-you-care-to-eat).

Anyways, I did end up gaining some weight. As to me being a victim to the "freshman 15"- I don't know. But I do know that pants and jeans had a tighter fit in the spring semester than the fall semester. Interesting...

But now that it's summer, the dining hall has very limited hours and without a mealplan, I am now forced to fend for myself. Goodbye questionable food, and hello Chef Edward!

For over a month now, the chef and his trusty electric skillet and crock pot has been hard at work preparing semi-nutritious meals for himself. Recipes and pictures coming soon!

Exhibit A: Mr. Crock-Pot

Exhibit B: Señor Sartén

No comments:

Post a Comment